Terms & Conditions of Trade
1. These conditions apply to all goods and services sold by Sign It Ltd (Sign It) to the purchaser of those goods (Customer).
2. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable, that provision will be deemed to be severed and all other provision will remain in full force and effect.
3. These conditions take precedence over any terms, which may be offered by the Customer.
4. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on www.signit.co.nz . The Customer is responsible for ensuring they are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
PRICES AND PAYMENT:
1. The prices of goods supplied are as shown on Sign It’s quotation, acceptance of order, invoice or similar document.
2. Cash Sale Customers: Deposit invoices are due for payment prior to commencement of work. Balance of completion invoices are due within 2 days of completion of work. If payment is not made on the due date, Sign It may charge interest on the overdue amount calculated on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment at 18. 0% per annum. The customer will be liable to pay all expenses and costs (including legal costs as between solicitor and client) in relation to the recovery of any overdue amount and/or Sign It’s obtaining or attempting to obtain a remedy for the Customer’s failure to pay.
3. On Account Customers: Payment is due on the 20th of the month following the date of delivery of the goods. If payment is not made on the due date, Sign It may charge interest on the overdue amount calculated on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment at 18. 0% per annum. The customer will be liable to pay all expenses and costs (including legal costs as between solicitor and client) in relation to the recovery of any overdue amount and/or Sign It’s obtaining or attempting to obtain a remedy for the Customer’s failure to pay.
Supply on credit may be discontinued on overdue accounts.
1. Sign It will use its best endeavours to fulfill every order placed by the Customer within the time specified (if any) by the Customer. Sign It will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the Customer by reason of any such delay.
RISK AND TITLE:
1. The risk in the goods will pass to the Customer immediately upon delivery of the goods by Sign It (unless otherwise agreed) but ownership in them will not pass to the customer until the customer has paid for the goods in full. Until payment in full has been made:
2. Any instruction received by Sign It from the Customer for the supply of Goods/Services and/or acceptance of Goods/Services by the Customer shall deem acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The goods will be held by the customer as Sign It’s bailee and shall, if directed by Sign It, be stored so that it is clear that they are the property of Sign It:
- Sign It, its agents and employees may without notice enter any property occupied by the Customer to search for, disconnect and remove the goods.
- If the goods have been resold, the customer will account to Sign It’s agent for the proceeds of such resale:
- Sign It will not be liable to the Customer or any other person for the exercise of its rights under this clause.
3. Where more than one customer has entered into a sale and purchase agreement, the Customers shall be jointly and severally liable for all payments of the Price.
1. Where the Customer acquires or holds himself out as acquiring the goods for the purpose of a business the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are expressly excluded.
2. So far as may be permitted by law:
- All representations or terms not expressly set out in these Conditions are hereby excluded:
- Sign It will be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer in respect of any representations or terms not expressly set out in these Conditions;
- The total liability of Sign It will be limited to replacing goods which are defective in materials and workmanship at the date of dispatch:
- In sofar as the Customer may, notwithstanding the preceding paragraphs of this clause have any claim for damages against Sign It at law (it being the intention that no such damages be recovered) the same will not include damages for indirect or consequential loss of any kind and will in any event be limited to the purchase price of the goods or the actual loss or damage suffered, whichever is the lesser.